Selecting the right XIKAR travel humidor for your cigars is very important. XIKAR makes six (6) different sizes of travel humidors for the right occasion. The travel humidor case size, number of cigars and temperature will determine how you maintain the RH and how often to recharge the humidifier.
To maintain the proper humidity in your travel humidor, use a few drops of XIKAR PG Solution and fully charge the humidification unit. For different temperatures and extended storage, it may be advisable to recharge the humidification unit as needed, but this will depend on number of cigars, humidity, temperature and cigar freshness. The foam cradle will keep your cigars nestled properly inside the case at all times.
Remember to close your travel humidor so that it remains airtight when not in use. Keeping the humidor airtight will help maintain the humidity and preserve your cigars longer
- Airtight... Watertight... Crushproof
- Super-strong ABS Molded Plastic Construction
- Closed cell foam is Airtight and Watertight
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Latch Hinges
- Molded Lock Ring for Addition of Extra Security
- High Density Urethane Foam Cradles and Protects Your Cigars
- New, flat XIKAR vinyl label on 5, 10 and 15ct Cases provides a more modern appearance and offers better durability with a stronger adhesive
- 5,10,15ct Travel Cases feature new egg-crate style foam for better functionality and reduced cigar movement
- Foam Humidifier Included
- Locking Clasp - (grey or black - picked at random)
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee